TABLEAU Training Overview:
Our Comprehensive Tableau training course teaches attendees the basic and advanced features of Tableau and how to use Tableau Desktop to quickly and comprehensively analyze and present data. Participants learn analytical techniques, best practices, and how to create dashboards that yield meaningful insights. Folks then take their Tableau skills to the next level with advanced calculations, enhanced dashboard interactivity, and advanced analytics.
What people will learn:
- Gain an understanding on how data can be transformed by cleaning, splitting, pivoting, and merging techniques.
- Understand how to establish connection with data and perform various data preparation steps for visualizing it.
- Discover new ways of analysing data, through various features in-built within Tableau.
- Create personalized, dynamic visualizations through parameters.
- Develop interactive dashboards using actions.
- Explore good design practices for dashboards.
- Learn to publish and share dashboards and manage permissions to your published data.
- Get an extensive hands-on expertise on various tips and tricks with Tableau.
The Business Intelligence market is growing significantly across the world and such strong growth pattern followed by market demand is a great opportunity for the following IT Professionals.
- Business Analysts
- Data Analysts
- Project Managers
- Data Scientists
- Statisticians and Analysts
- Business Intelligence Managers
- Experience navigating the Microsoft Windows Environment
- Experience with Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts is desirable
- Create stunning reports and generate visuals
- Create dashboards with Quick Insights
- Transform data for analysis and create effective data views
- Improve team collaboration with Microsoft Teams
For more details: